Statement of Faith
- The Bible is God’s written revelation to man, divinely inspired and without error. It is the final authority in all matters of faith, conduct and doctrine.
- There is one true God, the creator or all things. He exists eternally as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is the Christ, the only begotten Son of God. He is God incarnate, and salvation is found only through Him.
- Satan exists as the great adversary of God and His people. His judgment and final doom are certain.
- The Holy Spirit operates as the unlimited and invisible presence of Jesus Christ on earth; indwelling every born-again believer.
- Salvation is God’s free gift to man. It is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Lord. Salvation’s completion is found in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
- As believers we are instructed to follow Christ in Water Baptism. We are also instructed to partake in The Lord’s Supper in remembrance of Christ’s suffering, death and resurrection.
- The return of Jesus Christ is imminent, personal, and will be visible. He will reign in Heaven and Earth eternally.
- The Church, the Body of Christ is the extension of God’s love towards man. The fullness of God’s Word and power remain in and flow through the Church today. The foremost responsibility of the Church is to “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.”